[Towertalk] OT: Vertical wire TOP FEED?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] OT: Vertical wire TOP FEED?
From: ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca (Mike & Coreen Smith)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:51:34 -0300
Sounds like it should work fairly well. I've had various similar antennas
over the years.

I would agree to just about everything the last poster said about feeding it
, HV points, 1/4wl radials etc. except that I really wouldn't worry too much
about it being very directional in the slope of the wire to the point of
losing any sleep over it.
I suspect directivity will be slight and moreso at certain angles than
others.

GO FOR IT!
Mike VE9AA