[Towertalk] NY State antenna legislation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] NY State antenna legislation
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 15:35:25 -0400
And there you have it the definitive answer is its ok if most people are
happy with it...I don't think so!

Put me on the list for unhappy with 95 feet - I am not an average ham, I am
the one who specializes in making radio contacts and as such seeks to obtain
optimum antennas to do it with...95 does not cut it.

I am not a communicator I am an operator, something that seems to be
slipping away as we become more and more a bunch of clones. I am a
competitive soul, I want to be the first one through the pileup and the one
with the highest rates in the contest BECAUSE I DESIGNED DEBUGGED AND
EXECUTED the best antenna system.

This means stay away with regulations...just last week the courts in San
Francisco said we have to change our pledge because it is discriminatory -
hasn't this country seen yet how too much law is ONLY suicidal!

K4OJ