[Towertalk] Re: [HFpack] OT:Communications Vans and Trailers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: [HFpack] OT:Communications Vans and Trailers
From: rudym@net-link.net (Rudy Marcelletti, K8SWD)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:16:34 -0400
Send and email to Scott, KA8JNO and request pictures of the Black River =
ARC trailer.  It is an 8x24 foot (or so) cargo trailer that was gutted, =
and remodeled for ham radio.  Nice counter top on one side with 4 =
operating stations, and bulkhead connection for antenna hook ups.  It is =
still not totally completed, but starting to look pretty good.  The club =
used it on FD but I was unable to attend.
Rudy Marcelletti, K8SWD
  ----- Original Message -----=20