[Towertalk] OT:Communications Vans and Trailers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] OT:Communications Vans and Trailers
From: wa2moe@firstinter.net (Stu Greene)
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 15:58:24 -0700
At 03:32 PM 7/8/2002 -0400, David Jordan wrote:
>George,
>
>You didn't tell us why you want this information???

He's  planning to blow up the local pub and ran out of darts

>I'm the Chief INFOSEC officer for Arlington County Gov.(USA) and I'm not
>going to tell you how many vans we have, plan to have, the size or them or
>what the contents are of those vans, etc.

That's impressive

>Perhaps in another time but not now and not any time in the foreseeable
>future.

Aw gee

>Unfortunately, I have no idea if you are who you say you are.  I don't
>know you.  For all I know you could be some wanna be terrorist!

My guess is that George is a  wanna be contester but you're right...the FBI
and God are on your side, David

>You question comes at a time when my Country is in a constant state of
>alert for terrorist acts!  I hope you are not offended by my response but
>it is the only one I can offer you at this time.
>
>You don't have a need to know.

George, what you need is  probably in the ARRL handbook.  There will be a
copy at the RSGB library

Cheers and 73 but don't tell anyone I violated national security

                                               Stu