[Towertalk] cable TV hardline

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] cable TV hardline
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 13:05:37 -0700
All kinds of stuff works on 160m, or on the HF bands in general.  I just
hope no "VHF-UHF'ers" are reading this and figure they can do the same
thing...

I've never been able to measure any attenuation in a coaxial feedline splice
at 1.8 MHz, even just twisting the center conductors and braids together,
and using wire nuts seems to work fine.

WB2WIK/6