[Towertalk] fence update #2

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] fence update #2
From: Dinsterdog@aol.com (Dinsterdog@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:58:05 EDT
After several replies from some pretty smart people, I'm going to put up 15
feet of wood post fence every 50 feet along the wooven wire fence to break it
with wood insulators and keep the remaining fence at non-resonant lengths-
will run for about 450 feet parallel to the array- will report the results
over the weekend. Best theory I have read so far is that the fence is
unbalancing my ground system like a big capacitor causing the readings of the
array to vary-

73 and thx to all who have replied-

Paul  N0AH