[Towertalk] JOE REISERT -- Undeliverable Mail

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] JOE REISERT -- Undeliverable Mail
From: jreisert@jlc.net (Joe Reisert)
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 13:52:21 -0400
Hi John,

My ISP has vert tight controls on incoming mail. He does a "reverse
resolve" top keep out spam. If your ISP has this command disabled, he can't
verify that the incoming mail is legitimate and not spam and rejects it. My
son Jim, AD1C, can forward mail that gets tied up coming to me. Jim is
at  jjreisert@alum.mit.org

I'm sorry about this impasse but I am powerless to fix it. A note to
john@jlc.net may help as he ist he ISP.

73,

Joe, W1JR