[Towertalk] I THINK its 25G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] I THINK its 25G
From: Roger Borowski" <K9RB@arrl.net (Roger Borowski)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 07:40:34 -0400
In addition, Rohn 20 uses 1/4" diameter bracing while Rohn 25 uses 5/16"
diameter bracing. A section of Rohn 20 weighs considerably less than a section
of Rohn 25 due to thinner bracing and the thinner gauge tubing used in the 20
series. The Rohn 20 series was intended for small television antennas at 40 ft.
maximum height and guyed. 73, -=Rog-K9RB=-