[Towertalk] I THINK its 25G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] I THINK its 25G
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:39:36 -0500
10 foot sections, Z (rod) bracing with approx. 12" face.
a pointed top section with a tube for the mast. almost 7' to top of the mast
tube.
two rotor plates that have U bolts to hold it to the tower vertical tubes.
The sections are swaged on one end to accept the next section and are held
by 2 bolts of different sizes on each leg.

But I can't find a label or sticker anywhere.
They are in good shape, slight surface rust. No broken or cut rungs.
And they were not even frozen together, I was able to manually separate the
sections.

So does this sound like Rohn 25G?

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com
www.billnjudy.com
http://files.billnjudy.com