[Towertalk] C3SS vs Mosley MP33 n WARC

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] C3SS vs Mosley MP33 n WARC
From: K4IA@aol.com (K4IA@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:59:29 EDT
OK - let's start a brawl.  Yes, I have read the reviews on eHam and know the
obvious stuff like the Mosley is a rotatable dipole on 12 and 17 where the
C3SS claims gain.  FTB better on Mosley.  Size and weight about the same.
Force 12 makes a lot of claims -- maybe too many.  Mosley has been delivering
for longer than most of us can remember.

I am considering these two for full power, 5 band use and would like to hear
what others would say about the antennas, the companies, the support.

Mounting will be attached to a chimney about 15 feet above a tin roof and 45
feet high.  That is another topic!

Go for it.

Radio K4IA
Craig "Buck"
Fredericksburg, Virginia USA
QRP ARCI #2550  FISTS #6702 CC 788 Diamond #64
K1 #470    K2 #2460
fpQRP #442  QRP ARCI #2550
For cheap long distance, 800#s and more

Tune to <A