[Towertalk] PE certification

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] PE certification
From: kr7x@attbi.com (kr7x@attbi.com)
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 14:42:25 +0000
Josh:

Go to the ARRL web site and search for "VCE" then get a
list, if any, of Volunteer Consulting Engineers in
Nevada that have indicated they would assist amateurs in
engineering matters.

Word to the wise do not use the term "sign off on my
plans." The licensing laws of most states require the
engineer to be in responsible charge of the work that he
or she seals with their license. This could be a check
of an existing design.

73
Hank Lonberg, S.E.,P.E. / KR7X
Lonberg Design Group