[Towertalk] 40 meter yagi matching

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] 40 meter yagi matching
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 12:00:23 -0700
Yep, you're right, Mike!  I realized right after I hit the "send" key that
the return loss improvement is 2x the cable loss...

And a 6dB return loss improvement will take a 3:1 VSWR right down to close
to perfect!

-WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti