[Towertalk] Large Ferrite Beads?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Large Ferrite Beads?
From: Tõnno Vähk" <tonno.vahk@mail.ee (Tõnno Vähk)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:00:21 +0300
Hi,

can anybody help me in finding ferrite beads that can be slipped on Heliax
LDF4-50A? ID has to be 0.63" but the biggest ones I see in web are 0.5" ID
(Amidon page, etc...) I want to make baluns for my stacked tribanders. So I
guess either 73 or 77 material would be good.

Are those things available at all??

73
Tonno
ES5TV