[Towertalk] ameritron rcs-8v

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] ameritron rcs-8v
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (k4oj)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:13:17 -0400
I would not depend on the coax as your return for ground - what if you
accidentally disconnect it from the rig (which has a common ground with
the rest of the station....right?)

You would never get a closure then!

Run 6 and be sure - two runs of house wire makes a good choice for
"fuhgetaboutit" care free usage of an RCS8V.

k4oj