[Towertalk] ameritron rcs-8v

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] ameritron rcs-8v
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:14:18 -0700
I personally do not rely on the coax shield ground, myself -- simply because
everything in the station is tied to a common earth ground, and so is my
tower (grounded).  However, if you disconnect the station coaxial line to
the RCS-8V, it really wouldn't matter if any of the relays closed or not,
since you'd have no way to transmit a signal into them.

WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti