[Towertalk] Coax recommendations

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Coax recommendations
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 07:46:09 -0700
I've never really had problems with good quality RG213/U, just burying it
without additional protection; however, not having any problems doesn't mean
it's the right thing to do.  In my amateur installations, where if I needed
to, I could replace runs of coax in less than an hour on almost any antenna,
I don't worry about it very much.  In a severe or difficult to access
environment, I'd worry more, and probably use the correct products.

-WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti