[Towertalk] Moving To New QTH

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Moving To New QTH
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:28:06 -0700
Personally, I would not stay near that type of power for more than an hour.

There has been spotty evidence that even high tension transmission electric
power lines have caused weird things in the animals that graze beheath the
lines.  We had a high power RF metal zone refiner, all people with heart
pacemakers and possibly with weak hearts (ie had had heart attacks) were
told not to go near the refiner.  Samuel Clements was noted as not sleeping
in any direction except N-S magnetically.

People are objecting to the cell relay stations on the top of building they
live in or work in.  Mind you a different frequency.

So it is IMHO a bad deal.

Chris opr VE7HCB