Fw: [Towertalk] Multiband Vertical Antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [Towertalk] Multiband Vertical Antenna
From: rthorne@tcac.net (Richard Thorne)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 16:08:46 -0500
Pat:

I attempted to email you twice but it bounced back both times.

I have the AH-4 tuner about 75' away from the rig (IC-756pro).  I used 4
conducter spinkler control line from the local Lowes to make an extension
for the supplied 15' cable.

I took the 20' vertical to 33' this afternoon.  It now tunes up on 40m just
fine along with all bands 80 through 6m.

I sure hope the neighbors don't mind, we'll soon find out.  I had the 20'
vertical up for several months with no problems, I hope they don't mind the
extra 13'.