[Towertalk] guying tolerance

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] guying tolerance
From: w7ni@easystreet.com (Stan & Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:09:05 -0800
It seems obvious to me that giving a "Anchor Alignment Spec" of 0.1 degrees
makes it close to impossible to comply with Rohn's recommendations.  Is this
Rohn's "escape clause" where they escape all responsibility by stating "see
here, where the user did not follow our recommendations . . . "?  How do you
measure angles like this to within 0.1 degree?  Maybe a surveyor can do it .
. . I sure can't.

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com