[Towertalk] Cleaning Aluminium. Thanks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Cleaning Aluminium. Thanks
From: kg2au@stny.rr.com (Jimmy Weierich)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 13:21:14 -0500
These pads are widely used in the metalworking industry and are made
in a variety of grits by 3M (Scotch-Brite) and other manufacturers.

They are available from industrial supply houses such as
McMaster-Carr and Grainger as well as metalworking supply houses such
as J&L, MSC and Enco.

Try searching any such site for "abrasive hand pads".

--
Jimmy Weierich, K2LV,   ex KG2AU       <kg2au@stny.rr.com>
Vestal, NY  USA           FN12xa