[Towertalk] Preformed Line Products

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Preformed Line Products
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:54:45 -0500
W9RE wrote:

> I just got a letter from PLP stating that on January 3, 2003
> there minimum order will go to $500 and an extra charge
> for a split carton.

Yeah, I got that letter, too.  This is different than the line they gave me
and some others in August last year.  At that time they would not sell to
individuals at all.  The dealer they recommended (Graybar) was only a
go-between and stocked nothing - simply brokering and marking up the order.

They have had an open-box charge in the recent past - it was something like
$15, the letter says now it's higher ($50 is it?).

So, just like with Polygon rod, we can hope that once in a while someone
puts together a big buy...

73 Mike N2MG