[Towertalk] Double protection - climbing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Double protection - climbing
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:41:37 -0800
All one needs to do to be completely safe when climbing any type tower of
any height is to be young.  The young are immortal.  I must have been, since
in my teens I climbed lots of 100+ foot towers without even a belt, let
alone a harness....

Can't believe I'm still here.  -WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti