[Towertalk] Yaesu Rotators

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Yaesu Rotators
From: dlhough@citlink.net (Dave)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 08:56:24 -0800
Have a G800S thats been turning a Cushcraft X7 for over 3
years now with no trouble. Also have an 11 element 2 mtr
yagi stacked above the X7.

Only thing I don't care for is they drill and tap the rotor
casing for the bolts that mount the rotor to the tower
plate. The casing is soft cast aluminum and the threads
strip real easy. Would prefer they would have put steel nuts
inside the casing.