[Towertalk] Rohn rotator plate for 25G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rohn rotator plate for 25G
From: na9d@speakeasy.net (Jon Ogden)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 00:00:44 -0600
I discovered this myself.  Here's what I learned.

The rotor plate is specifically designed to be installed in the bottom part
of a Rohn top section.  The bottom part of the top section lacks a couple of
the "z" truss structural elements.  You can then get the rotor plate mounted
in there.  That is where you should mount the rotor.  Any other place and it
will not fit.

73,

Jon
NA9D