[Towertalk] Virus

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Virus
From: N5BSD@arrl.net (John von Gonten)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:24:48 -0600
If you have one of the later versions especially the newest version of
Norton, you can boot from the CD and run the scanners from there.
This has helped me on more than one occasion trying to clean bugs from
systems.

Just my 2 cents worth

| John von Gonten   -  N5BSD            | ERROR 406: file corrupt:

| Packet:                               | config.earth --- reboot
universe?
| Email : N5BSD@rblprd.com              | (Y/N)

| WEB   : http://www.rblprd.com         |
| WEB2  : HTTP://n5bsd.dyndns.ws        |