[TowerTalk] Force 12 EF420/240

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 EF420/240
From: dhb@attbi.com (Dave, AA6YQ)
Date: Sun Jan 26 13:19:26 2003
I've had a 420/240 up for nearly 5 years, located ~15 miles west of Boston.
Its a high-wind toldeant D model.

Physically, the antenna has been perfect, surviving wind, ice, and snow that
have brought down nearby trees. Operationally, its very effective on 20m,
but directivity on 40m is less than I would like; perhaps I'm expecting too
much from a 2-element design.

    73,

         Dave, AA6YQ