[TowerTalk] Gloves for Winter Antenna Work

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Gloves for Winter Antenna Work
From: w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Tue Jan 28 20:33:12 2003
Don't forget to make 'Idiot Mittens' out of them.

those are the kind with a string sewn into each mitten cuff which runs up
your sleeve, across your back and down the other sleeve.

And, for those that have a 'Black and Decker' store near you. They sell a
pair that I've used for years on the job and on towers.
We called the Steel Workers Gloves, sort of like the kind football receivers
wear.
Thin, textured finger tips and warm.
BUT EXPENSIVE....