[TowerTalk] High-power antenna tuners

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] High-power antenna tuners
From: eric@K3NA.ORG (Eric Scace K3NA)
Date: Wed Jan 29 16:07:43 2003
   Grant Bingeman KM5KG's network analysis software can be set up with the
configuration of load impedance, feedlines, and tuner
settings.  It will show internal currents and voltages as well as projected
losses if you specify the characteristics of the tuner
components.  This would help give one some additional perspective on what's
going on.   www.qsl.net/km5kg will get you started.

-- Eric K3NA