[TowerTalk] TA-53-M

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TA-53-M
From: k7xn@cox.net (Mike Warnock)
Date: Wed Jan 29 16:29:55 2003
Recently purchased older Mosley TA-53-m withTA-40-KR (40m) kit.  I have
disassembled, cleaned up and reassembled the antenna.
  Two questions:
 1. Does the grounding strap at the center of the 20/40 driven element attach?
Instructions are for 4 different antennas and aren't clear.
 2.  Instructions recommend use of penatrox at all tubing and trap connections.
 Is this necessary and if so is there a substitute product.
I would appreciate any additional suggestions or recommendations.
Mike, K7XN