[TowerTalk] tower climber group on yahoo groups

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower climber group on yahoo groups
From: k5uj@hotmail.com (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Fri Feb 7 14:03:20 2003
Before everyone writes off the yahoo tower climber group Steve wrote about I
thought I'd mention that there are a bunch of great tower photos there worth
looking at, however it's true that the email traffic appears to be
regulatory matters for people putting up 1500' tv towers and such.

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ
k5uj@hotmail.com