[TowerTalk] OT: Location Location?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] OT: Location Location?
From: tongaloa@alltel.net (tongaloa)
Date: Fri Apr 4 19:16:49 2003
Yes, unfortunately it's no fun commuting to downtown Honolulu
from KH7R's place...there are some mil. jobs within reasonable
drive. Makaha has some possibilities if one could work from home
but if that were the case, I'd opt for Hawaii (typo below)
Bob
ah7i (still looking for a house near UH Manoa. looking Kalihi
at present)