[TowerTalk] OT: Location Location?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] OT: Location Location?
From: w8aef@worldnet.att.net (Paul Playford)
Date: Sat Apr 5 18:46:43 2003
In Phoenix, Arizona you have to stay away from the newer (after 1980)
subdivisions.  You either have to get right down town (in the older area) or
out in the country.  Even in some parts of rural Arizona you have to be
careful.

In 1995/6 we were looking and made a few purchase offers with "subject to
buyers approval of CC&R's, if any" as a contingency.  Got us out of 2 deals
without any problems and really upset the sellers in both cases.

I found that it helps if you do not fall in love with the place you are
looking at.  Kinda hard to do if a significant other is involved but that is
where I am really fortunate in having the support of my wife.

de Paul, W8AEF

ZF2TA  FO8DX  FO0PLA  8Q7AA  XZ0A