[TowerTalk] Wanted: LM-470

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wanted: LM-470
From: bmaser@tampabay.rr.com (Bob Maser)
Date: Sun Apr 6 16:50:07 2003
I am new to this reflector and am looking forward to reading the exchange of
info on my favorite ham radio topic: namely towers and big antennas.  I just
relocated from CA to Florida and am looking for a crank-up tower, preferably
motorized with positive pull-down.  An LM-470 was what I had in CA and I
would like to find another. If anyone has one for sale or knows of one that
is available, I'd like to hear from you. Rusty old cables is not a problem
as I have one of those Nicopress crunchers and can easily re-cable.

Bob Maser  W6TR
Valrico, FL