[TowerTalk] Location location

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Location location
From: kb9yku@comcast.net (kb9yku)
Date: Sun Apr 6 17:16:31 2003
  i was told a salesmen is programmed to lie to make the sale
is the Realtor  you was dealing with getting  his money from the sale of
the land or was the buyer paying the Realtor  if the buyer was paying him
he was working for thew buyer
if he was getting his money from the sale or the land he is working for the
seller
or  have i got this messed  up  one that knows realastate
ken
kb9yku