[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-800dxa external control speed pin

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-800dxa external control speed pin
From: K6NR@ARRL.net (Dana Roode)
Date: Sun Apr 13 21:04:52 2003
Towertalkans -

I remotely control my G-800dxa rotor via the "ext control" plug on the back.
  There are pins that make the rotor turn (1 and 2), and pin 4 to read what
direction the antenna is pointed.  That all works great.

There is another pin - pin 3 - that controls the speed the rotor turns.  I
have that disconnected at present, and the rotor turns at the slowest ("oh
so slow") speed.

Does anyone know what to do with pin 3 to make the rotor turn at a faster speed?

Thanks!

   Dana, K6NR