[TowerTalk] Crank Up slop ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crank Up slop ?
From: k3gt@pgh.net (Bob Thacker)
Date: Mon Apr 21 10:23:51 2003
Steve,

My ancient EZ-way RBZ-66 has a TH-11 and 402BA on top and it sways slightly
when going up. Never moved much when at full height of 66'. Seems it moved
around a lot more when there were no antennas on it, so the weight may keep
it still. My 'guess' is it is probably OK if you installed it right. BTW, I
was going to install nylon guides but decided against it because more parts
might cause it to bind. Another thing, mine has a positive pull down cable,
when it is loose, it moves a lot, less when tight.

Good Luck, let us know what the final outcome is.

73,

Bob,
K3GT