[TowerTalk] Side mount on Trylon Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Side mount on Trylon Tower
From: spelunk.sueno@prodigy.net (EUGENE SMAR)
Date: Mon Apr 21 10:35:55 2003
Ron:

     The Trylon web site (www.trylon.com) has info on such side-mount
brackets on the accessory page.  I tried to copy and paste the URL for the
page for you but the site has some problems right now.  This bracket fastens
a vertical pipe to the middle of a side of the tower.  It's not off the
tower leg.  You might have to then use a swinging gate assembly of some kind
to get you more clearance for a Yagi to rotate around the side of the tower.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F