[TowerTalk] Wilson MT-61A

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wilson MT-61A
From: w4ych@earthlink.net (Don Flenner)
Date: Thu May 29 16:24:45 2003
Greetings All,

I just joined this reflector in search of information on an old Wilson
MT-61A tubular tower. I have this model installed, however, I need to
replace the two cables used for telescoping the sections. I know this is a
stretch, but does anyone have any information on this tower, I can get
replacement cables from US Tower but they need to know the length of the
current cables, which means I have to take the tower down and take the
sections apart first. I would rather have the cables ready to go to minimize
down time. Anyone know the length of these cables? There must be a source
for this type cable other than US Tower? Help !!

Don, W4YCH
http://www.qsl.net/w4ych
e-mail scanned by Norton Anti-Virus 2003