[TowerTalk] 40m rotatable dipole

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40m rotatable dipole
From: kb2m@comcast.net (Jeff Griffin)
Date: Sun Jun 22 11:01:10 2003
 I'm contemplating putting up a rotatable dipole for 40m, I sold my
tri-bander with 40m add on kit, and have a 4 el SteppIR on order. I'm
planning on putting the SteppIR at 65 feet and the Dipole at 70-75 foot  I
have plenty of Force12 part's, from a ef-320/240s. I could build a 66 foot
dipole, a linear loaded dipole, or a
Cebik 44 footer  http://www.cebik.com/aledz.html
or? ( I don't want to rebuild the 240s,  I would like to , but tower loading
is an issue),MAYBE a short boom 2 element 40 meter beam.  I have a couple of
weeks before the SteppIR arives. What do you guys think???

73 Jeff kb2m