[TowerTalk] LP VS YAGI

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LP VS YAGI
From: aa6dx@pacbell.net (AA6DX)
Date: Mon Jun 23 18:12:09 2003
Well .. just FYI .. my Mosely 5 el 20M monobander (46' Boom) would kick the
britches off of a brand new Sabre Log Periodic .. same power, approximately
same antenna height .. located about 3 miles apart.  The Sabre was at Fort
Wainwright, Alaska, at the com center. The Mosely was at my home, in North
Pole....I installed both aerials!  Multiple tests .. the LP   N E V E R
came out on top.   73, Mark   AA6DX