[TowerTalk] LP VS YAGI

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LP VS YAGI
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Tue Jun 24 13:03:14 2003
>To date, _has_ anyone (incl. you) tested any LP by means of the
>protocol that you have developed and used to test various tribanders?
>And, if so, where/how can we get the results?

One data point I used ... was to look at the Force 12 numbers for
their LP verses their other models ... generally speaking the models
for their non-LP models seem to track very well with what they spec.

I also noted their LP numbers were lower than most might think at
first pass ... but in line with reality when you think how the LP works.

73 Billy AA4NU