[TowerTalk] Line isolators

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Line isolators
From: k5uj@hotmail.com (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Tue Jul 1 13:20:55 2003
Does anyone have measurements for the RF Inquiry line isolators?  Two models
are sold by AES; one rated at 250 w. and the other 5 kw.  They are
considerably more expensive than the Radioworks units making the latter more
attractive in the absence of measurement data.  I operate with both the
Radioworks T4 and T4G and the RF Inquiry 5kw units in my feedlines and have
had no problems with any of them, however I do not run more than 1.2 kw
p.e.p. and my loads at that level are < 2:1 swr.  I have no idea what the RF
Inq. c.m. impedence is on HF.  It would be interesting to compare it to what
has been reported for the R.w. models.

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ