[TowerTalk] Tower tale--W6AM

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower tale--W6AM
From: wes@attawayinterests.com (Wes Attaway (N5WA))
Date: Tue Jul 15 22:23:01 2003
What great recollections of W6AM.  I heard him a lot during the
50's and 60's but never met him.  I am sure that riding in the
back seat and getting the feel of high power mobile DXing was an
extreme thrill.  After operating the super-station (and doing
some teenage pranks), going home to a normal station had to be a
big letdown!  I am sure you will never forget those days.