[TowerTalk] Antenna Shipping help....

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Shipping help....
From: tongaloa@alltel.net (tongaloa)
Date: Fri Jul 18 13:03:28 2003
www.freightquote.com
have it dropped at the terminal
meet a guy with a tilt bed 'wrecker' at the terminal
to unload, tilt the bed and slide it off.
you may want some sections of 2" or so pipe to roll it off.
fix a stout loop of rope in one end of the crated for pulling it on the
wrecker with the winch.
you can also load it on the truck or heaper, on the dock at your
local terminal via the 'wrecker' and roller method...
-bob