[TowerTalk] SS "U" bolts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SS "U" bolts
From: on4kj@skynet.be (on4kj)
Date: Fri Jul 18 19:30:46 2003
You got it right Randy.
As far as possible dont r use metals with different expansion in a mecanical
assembly.
When one finds broken bolds on the feet of a tower, its time to inspect an
take care.
Different oxidized metals in electrical leads can form exellent diodes where
they are'nt wanted. Just ask those who worked with high Z inputs valves in
TV sets, and unstable grid polarization. Few knew where that came from.
Stories from the old Box hi.
Jos on4kj