[TowerTalk] Was: Antenna Stirs Static .....

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Was: Antenna Stirs Static .....
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Wed Aug 13 22:43:45 2003
A voice of reason has been heard...

What an honorable gesture, I applaud you sir.

As a resident of a country which has become filled with WAY TOO MANY
impatient whiners who want so much handed to them you have stepped
forward to offer a service which will undoubtedly cost you a lot of time
you could have spent on the air!  And this effort by you will
undoubtedly aid others.

Before you go to far I recommend you contact atty. K1VR who wrote an
excellent book for the ARRL on legal hurdles hams have to go through.
He would probably advise you as to whether this is a venture you will be
able to "market" or not - he will probably forewarn you on how thankless
a job it is doing anything for the ham community!

I say again, thank you... let me know if you need someone to proof read
your manuscript, I would be happy to do it for you at no charge.

73,

Jim, K4OJ