Re: [TowerTalk] draft letter in support of tower permit...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] draft letter in support of tower permit...
From: "W1GOR" <W1GOR@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:25:35 -0400
I agree with Barry, W2UP...  If you want a certain height, then THAT is the
height you should apply for... If the powers-that-be see that you are
willing to accept a lower height, then they can refer to your willingness to
compromise as a weakness in your application.  Do NOT, under any
circumstances indicate any height other than the height that you are willing
to accept.  Of course, if they grant you a building permit for 65 feet, then
you had better be ready to purchase and install a 65 foot tower. Any less
and you will not be taken seriously in future applications.

73 and good luck, Larry - W1GOR