Re: [TowerTalk] How do you cut this stuff?

To: <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com>, "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How do you cut this stuff?
From: "Jerry Keller" <k3bz@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 23:02:17 -0400
  From: Jim White, K4OJ
  To: Jim W7RY
  Cc: TowerTalk@contesting.com ; Wes Cosand
  Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 10:49 PM

  Go with the grinder - although a big bolt cutter works well, too...

  The local flea market vendor who has the Asian import stuff sells side
  grinders for 9.99 - and a disk is another buck -= just burned out one of
  those after three years of occasional usage for ham applications... i.e.
  for about 4 dollars a year I ground through whatever needed grinding...
  great for cutting guy wire - or - my favorite:  cutting through rusted
  out u-bolts - its a zip - make sure you wear protective eye wear - and
  if you really want to have fun - use it outside after sunset for the
  "fireworks" show of hot metal chips shooting off as they are ground away....

  My new side grinder - think its Chinese -  gets christened tomorrow...

  K4OJ