Re: [TowerTalk] watch the tower go up....

To: N8DCJ@YAHOO.COM
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] watch the tower go up....
From: Alan Beagley <ab2os@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 04:46:03 +0000
Is a week long enough curing time for the concrete? I thought I'd read a recommendation to leave it a month. Isn't the specified strength of concrete its 28-day strength?

-=-
Alan AB2OS

On 10/11/03 12:51 am dan bookwalter put fingers to keyboard and launched the following message into cyberspace:

Everyone

i just got to thinking i'll put a web cam on the tower
project tomorrow... it wont take long but if you are
really bored try navigating to:

http://24.164.121.111 you may have to download an
activex component fom Axis web cams , it is safe...

it 'shouldnt' take more than 20-30 mins to do this but
maybe if your lucky you will see the wreckers get
stuck just like the concrete trucks...

the plan is to put the TX-472 on the hinge base around
11 a.m. eastern time.... i'll try to have the cam on
around 10 am..