[TowerTalk] Tower winch information??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower winch information??
From: "EDM1" <edm1@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:55:39 -0500
I'm getting ready to put up a tower. It is a Rohn 25 with the tilt base (The
one at ground level). I'm going to put up 40 feet now (I have 60 feet and will
add the other 20 feet later.)

I can't find any good information on what winch to use or how and where to
mount it.

How far back from the tower, how high off the ground, how far up on the tower
should it connect? Questions like those.

Thanks,

Dave